Tuesday 19 March 2013

Chuck everything?

So not sure if chucking everything was such a good idea. Went on eBay and spent 60 bucks to buy a worn out set of pegs and brackets. The ones I tossed were much nicer. Anyways the point here isn't the condition, just the fact that I owned a set not more than 5 months ago. Also noting that if I hadn't or weren't still so lazy, I could have put most of those parts on eBay and maybe made back $1000 or so.



Also of note from earlier posting. re: The paperless XS650 I bought. After sending ICBC the required 10 dollars, note from my mother and all the other crap they want, turns out the bike was never registered in BC. So this means, not only can I not find the previous owner to sign over the existing reg, I may also need to have an inspection done before they'll let me register it. F--k! It's so far from being a registerable bike, even when its done. The tiny signal lights, licence plate location, 110 decibel exhaust, fenderless tires etc. are not likely to make me any friends at the local inspectors shop.

Anyways, we'll see what happens. I've got a plan! I'll go see the broker Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment